The future of automotive retail
Full Stack Engineer$75k – $80k
ONLY VANCOUVER AREA BASED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Prodigy is a venture-backed startup building the future for car buying. We're a fun-loving, hard working group of dreamers who believe anything is possible with the right team.
In addition to having more product demand than we can handle, we've raised $17M from top investors including Tribe Capital, 8VC, Battery Ventures as well as numerous automotive industry veterans.
This is the perfect chance to get in early at a fast paced startup with the chance to make a big impact. If changing one of the world’s largest industries excites you, we'd love to chat.
Reactive frameworks, such as React and Vue are comfortable for you. Discussing technical trade-offs, and articulating them to everyone at the table, are things you excel at.
Working on a small, fast-paced team excites you, and you feel that you can bring good habits while still writing code quickly to a fast-growing, sharp team.
This wouldn’t be your first Node shop.
- You will be primarily responsible for writing backend code, API and integrating with REST or SOAP based external systems.
- You are comfortable managing data with a relational database.
- You’ll also get to work on the client code (browser and mobile) breaking down acceptance criteria into tasks you then implement.
- You will contribute in sprint planning, grooming stories, designing and documenting code.
- You are able to get to take sizable features from start to finish.
- 2+ years overall industry experience
- Experience working in a production Node.js shop
- Prior experience with React, or Reactive Data Frameworks (Vue, Angular, etc.)
- Equally comfortable with backend and frontend (Node & CSS)
Bonus points for experience with React Native, AWS, and PostgreSQL.
Prodigy at a glance
Prodigy focuses on SaaS and Automotive. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Austin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Prodigy has raised $14.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.
You can view their website at https://getprodigy.com/