Transaction management technology that you adopt in minutes
Frontend Software Engineer$24k – $60k • No equity
ProDeal is looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join our team and help us further develop our web application.
ProDeal is an industry-leading software company targeting the Commercial Real Estate and Private Lending community. We are on a mission to change the way the Commercial Real Estate and Private Lenders Close Deals across the globe. Our platform has been used for the last three years by leaders in the Commercial Real Estate community including Fortress, one of the largest Private Lenders in the world, Paul Hastings, one of the largest Commercial Real Estate Law firms and AmTrust, one of the largest Title Insurance companies in the US. Since 2018, our SaaS platform has facilitated $45 billion in real asset transactions by more than 700 organizations.
Our technology combines secure communications, document sharing, and centralized checklist (task management) to help Lenders, Borrowers, Title Companies and their attorneys get Commercial Real Estate deals closed simpler, faster, easier, and more cost-effectively.
This is the list of our Core Values:
- Open Mindedness
Additionally, ProDeal Technology teams follow the Principles behind the Agile Manifesto. As a member of our tech team, we need you to passionately follow these principles.
- Collaborate with team members to build and release new user-facing features
- Champion suggestions and initiatives to improve the user experience
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Design mobile-friendly features
- Write clean, reusable, and maintainable code.
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Good understanding of ReactJS
- Comfortable with source control technologies such as Git or equivalent
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Excellent communication skills
- Accepting ProDeal values.