Automation in CRE
Senior Business Analyst£35k – £35k • % – 0.25%
Company: PRODA LTD
Location: Central London
Position: Senior Business Analyst
Salary: £35,000 + equity options (depending on experience and qualifications).
Company Details: PRODA is a UK based company providing AI-enabled software to automatically capture, standardise and quality check rent roll data (www.proda.ai). Our goal is to empower real estate professionals to quickly gain actionable insights from their data and use software more effectively. The commercial real estate industry relies on rent rolls as the core data source, but these are frequently inconsistent, inaccurate and inaccessible, posing challenges for real estate professionals. Through automated data standardisation, PRODA:
• Increase process efficiency, through faster report generation.
• Improve data-driven decision making, by ensuring the accuracy of input data.
• Enhance data access, by building repositories of clean, standardised data.
We are looking for someone to support and later direct management of the PRODA real estate data model. We launched V1 of our software in October 2019 and are iterating the model based on the needs of our clients. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the commercial real estate industry or in Proptech. In this role, you will work directly with the Chief Product Officer, the software development team, and PRODA’s users.
Job Type: Full – Time
Duties and responsibilities
• Data model management: you will be classifying and categorising property data with respect to the PRODA model and manage the model’s rules and business logic.
• Product development: you will formulate new ways to improve the data model, and work with our team of data scientists and software engineers to shape product development.
• Analysis: you will evaluate large sets of data to spot key patterns and develop new features for machine learning algorithms.
• Client relations: you will liaise directly with real estate and PropTech companies who are using PRODA. You will support them and use their feedback to set priorities for the product development pipeline.
• Preparing monthly reports detailing activities and progress against established goals, identifying challenges and proposing action plans;
Skills and experience required
The suitable candidate must have:
• University degree
• 1+ year Prior experience of working in the commercial real estate industry;
• Practical knowledge of working with rent roll data is essential (1+ year experience);
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (the candidate should be comfortable to work directly with clients);
• Strong research and analytical skills are essential;
• Creative and flexible problem-solving skills;
• Exceptional attention to detail;
• Strong SQL-Lite Skills;
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
• Interest in data science and machine learning.
Closing Date: 12th March 2020
PRODA at a glance
PRODA focuses on Machine Learning, Software, and Commercial Real Estate. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.proda.ai/