Marketing Coordinator$30k – $50k
Seeking a copywriter and social media strategist for immediate placement.
- Social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit etc)
- Social media advertising
- Email marketing
- Advertising copywriting
- Website, landing page and blog copywriting
- Develop content using appropriate voice and tone
- Excellent written communication, proofreading and editing skills
- Write press releases
SEO / Paid search
- Ability to grow organic web and social media traffic using best practices to improve traffic, ranking, CTR and audience engagement
- Understand, report and act upon lead acquisition KPIs
- Keyword research
- Google Adwords campaign development and optimization
- Conduct competitive research, analysis and report production
- Analysis: Google Analytics, Google Search Console and social media analytics platforms
- Use of Google Trends and Google Alerts for marketing purposes
- A self starter who uses good judgment in day to day and long term priorities
- A positive attitude and team player
You have several of the following…
- Exceptional writing, editing, communication
- Research skills
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience coordinating many projects at once
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience collecting, and analyzing data using Google Analytics
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and CSS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A growth mindset and a curiosity to learn more about marketing, SEO, business, and the edtech sector.
A passion for making a difference.
Extra credit if you…
- Have developed a content marketing strategy.
- Have experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Search Console
- Experience with storytelling and constructing a narrative
This is a full-time position based in our office in Scottsdale, AZ. You must be authorized to work in the US. The salary range for this position is between $30,000 - $50,000.
Apply to learn more about our benefits and perks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our mission is to expand opportunities for the development and demonstration of human potential by ensuring integrity in all learning environments and developing new technologies to support innovation in education and beyond.
Proctorio is a fully automated, remote proctoring service that provides a scalable, cost-effective solution to securing exam content, protecting academic integrity, and validating test-taker identities & activity during online exams. Proctorio’s customizable exam settings allow instructors to set-up unscheduled, on-demand exam proctoring specific to their assessment needs. Proctorio levels the playing field for test-takers by increasing accountability, deterring cheating, and promoting a culture of integrity while improving learning outcomes.
We are a small company that’s growing fast! Joining our team, now, is an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something big. We’re looking for bright-eyed candidates who understand the vision and want to be a part of a rapidly-evolving industry.