Simple Process and Workflow Management for Teams
Enterprise Account Executive | VC-backed | Fast Growing SaaS Company (Canada) (Anywhere/Remote)$150k – $230k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Who We Are
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help companies build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
All 40-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Distributed work isn’t for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it’s a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
What Makes Us Different
- Fully remote team - no offices
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing team. In this role, you will bring in new customers while continuing to grow our existing accounts. You'll be selling a product that gets a ton of love (check out some reviews here) in a hot space (enterprise automation was one of Bessemer's cloud trends for 2019).
What You’ll Do
- Use our existing client list to prospect and maximize revenue on all opportunities within the system.
- Meet/exceed sales goals and quotas
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- 4-5 years of experience in SaaS enterprise sales
- Experience prospecting and closing large enterprise deals
- Proven track record
- Strong level of communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience with multiple CRM Systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
*Legally, we need you to know this: *
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Generous health benefits
Generous health benefits for all US employees
We are a fully distributed company so you can work from home all day...
Work from home, no commute
Commute to your couch...
Process Street at a glance
Process Street focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Small and Medium Businesses. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Process Street has raised $15.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.