Simple Process and Workflow Management for Teams
Account Executive | VC-backed | Fast Growing SaaS Company (EU) (Anywhere/Remote)$60k – $130k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Who We Are
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help teams build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors including Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian. We are on people, product and customer obsessed mission to build the “Github of No-code”, and are in the best possible position to do so.
All 40+ of us work wherever we'd like (and have always done so) — reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across the American and European timezones, we sign into Slack, Process Street and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. We’ve been doing distributed work for a long time and it isn't for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it's a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn't stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly "coffee" pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
What Makes Us Different
- Fully remote team - no offices
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We’re looking for a hustler to join our Sales team and help us establish a repeatable and scalable sales process. We have a KILLER marketing team that drives thousands of inbound leads and, up until now, most of our deals have been self serve.
We are building a consumerized workflow automation product, to take on incumbents like MS Sharepoint. Think "Trello for form-based workflows.” We primarily service the SMB market, but we are looking to move up to larger mid and enterprise deals, and with that looking to expand the sales team.
What You’ll Do
- Convert inbound leads into opportunities
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present our tech to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data up to date
- 3+ years of software sales experience in SaaS
- Results and target-driven
- Challenger salesman
- Looking for more responsibility and control over their sales process
- Fast learner and adaptor
- Aggressive tester and closer
- Eager to help implement processes and improve the system
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
*Legally, we need you to know this: *
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Generous health benefits
Generous health benefits for all US employees
We are a fully distributed company so you can work from home all day...
Work from home, no commute
Commute to your couch...
Process Street at a glance
Process Street focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Small and Medium Businesses. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Process Street has raised $15.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.