Simple Process and Workflow Management for Teams
VP of Sales | B2B SaaS | VC-backed | Fast Growing SaaS Company (Anywhere/Remote)0.1% – 0.2%
Who We Are
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help teams build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors including Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian. We are on people, product and customer obsessed mission to build the “Github of No-code”, and are in the best possible position to do so.
All 40+ of us work wherever we'd like (and have always done so) — reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across the American and European timezones, we sign into Slack, Process Street and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. We’ve been doing distributed work for a long time and it isn't for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it's a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn't stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly "coffee" pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
What Makes Us Different
- Fully remote team - no offices
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We're looking for an experienced leader to join our growing team and lead our sales efforts as our VP of Sales. You will be responsible for bringing your strategic vision and innovative approach to improve and expand the current 6 person sales teams responsible for selling Process Street worldwide.
Reporting to the CEO, you will play a key role in generating new and expansion revenue, sales process design, and creation of effective programs that allow high rep productivity in a model that allows us to scale quickly with success.
If you have an action mindset and are excited by the idea of quickly scaling a small sales team, this is a rare opportunity to join a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven team and company.
What You’ll Do
- Define the goals and strategy to drive recurring revenue
- Manage our Director of Sales, SDR team, and Sales Operations team
- Scale the outbound team, process, and strategy
- Manage Sales Operations to design, test, and deploy new sales techniques and processes
- Design high converting sales collateral like demo scripts, emails, presentations, proposals, and other materials
- Continually assess, train, and improve the sales team at all levels
- Collaborate with Marketing for demand generation and other marketing programs to drive higher conversion rates and efficient customer acquisition
- Continually assess, clarify, and validate strategy and process.
- Track, measure and report on sales effectiveness and adjust programs and strategies as necessary.
- Create a predictable sales model that enables accurate forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- 5+ years SaaS sales management experience
- Worked in a sales team in a seed or series A stage startup through their first $10m in ARR
- Designed high performing sales processes, systems, and automation
- Experience building and managing sales programs including messaging, metrics, methodology, and tools
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales and managing sales forecast
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members
- Experience recruiting and enabling top talent
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- High caliber, dynamic personality that promotes a positive culture
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel globally as needed
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
*Legally, we need you to know this: *
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Generous health benefits
Generous health benefits for all US employees
We are a fully distributed company so you can work from home all day...
Work from home, no commute
Commute to your couch...
Process Street at a glance
Process Street focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Small and Medium Businesses. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Process Street has raised $15.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.