Simple Process and Workflow Management for Teams
Sales Development Representative (SDR) | VC-backed | Fast Growing SaaS Company (US East Coast) (Anywhere/Remote)$30k – $60k
Who We Are
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help teams build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors including Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian. We are on people, product and customer obsessed mission to build the “Github of No-code”, and are in the best possible position to do so.
All 40+ of us work wherever we'd like (and have always done so) — reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across the American and European timezones, we sign into Slack, Process Street and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. We’ve been doing distributed work for a long time and it isn't for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it's a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn't stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly "coffee" pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
Camaraderie from afar: Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team offsite.
Our values: As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
We're looking for a diligent, disciplined Sales Representative to follow up with our massive lead flow in a fast, efficient, and personal manner. You will be working directly with our clients by following up with leads via chat, email, phone, video, and social media and scheduling appointments for our Account Executives.
Here at Process Street, our SDRs will have the opportunity to develop into an Account Executive, a Customer Success Manager, or even go into Product Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Follow up with leads via chat, email, phone, video, and social media
- Perform minor discovery to identify the needs and scale of an opportunity
- Schedule qualified opportunities with our Account Executives
- Research and personalize communications to high-value leads
- Design systems to better improve your funnels and performance
- Smart, hungry, and excited about a career in SaaS Sales
- Great with technology, SaaS, and have a high business acumen
- Continuously gathering knowledge; you’re always reading something new
- A natural intellectual curiosity coupled with resolute grit
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
*Legally, we need you to know this: *
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Generous health benefits
Generous health benefits for all US employees
We are a fully distributed company so you can work from home all day...
Work from home, no commute
Commute to your couch...
Process Street at a glance
Process Street focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Small and Medium Businesses. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Process Street has raised $15.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.