Work instructions for the deskless worker
Sales Development Representative, North America$51k – $80k • No equity
A Day in your life at Proceedix
Are you ambitious and energetic? Do you want join a growing team that's transforming manufacturing? Do you enjoy searching for qualified sales opportunities in our target industry verticals? If so, lets connect!
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and is looking forward to develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact.
As a Sales Development Representative for North America, you’ll focus on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification. Based on your market and individual prospect research, you’ll connect with target accounts and learn about their businesses and needs. If a prospect is a good fit, you will engage with business development colleagues to determine the best commercial strategy and to plan joint next steps.
• Develop opportunities for business development from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Interact with prospects via conferences, partner events, webinars, online presentations and platform demonstrations, telephone and email
- Consistently generate qualified business development opportunities to ensure our revenue objectives in North America
- Track all relevant contact communication, qualification and lead management activity using Hubspot
- Understand the concept, features and business impact of our Proceedix platform, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Leverage the capabilities of Proceedix for online personalized demonstrations of digital work instruction and inspection workflow execution cases
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- 1+ year of proven sales development success through effective use of core sales tools: CRM tools, Hubspot, LinkedIn, Google Apps, Microsoft Office.
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation.
- Extrovert profile thriving on personal contacts and network building.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table.
- The ability to become a guide on Proceedix as a digital instruction/inspection execution platform in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- Drive, grit, team-oriented, and a strong desire to compete and win.
- Bachelor or master’s degree or relevant experience.
Proceedix at a glance
Proceedix focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Manufacturing, Augmented Reality, and Wearables. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://proceedix.com/