Customer Success Manager€36k – €44k • No equity
At Prismic, we're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our on-boarding team. Your role will be to help our clients around the world (from across just about every industry) to get the most out of Prismic and to succeed with their projects.
We don't want a salesperson. We want someone who will be a friend to our clients and make sure that they know that our goal is to help them to succeed. Our focus isn't on how much they're paying us, it's on how much we're helping them.
Our product ensures that content on our users' websites and apps is easily editable and looks exactly how they want it to. This means that you'll have the chance to work with companies (including the likes of Google, Deliveroo, Ford, and eBay...to name but a few) on meaningful projects that produce beautiful results.
Prismic is a headless CSM that allows developers to use whichever technology they prefer to display content just how they want it. What's more, once it is set up it gives marketers and content managers the freedom and independence to produce and edit content without having to rely on their devs.
You don't need to be a tech wizard (although it obviously doesn't hurt...), what we really need is someone who can guide our clients through the on-boarding process and the rest of their project lifecycle. You'll also be responsible for gathering feedback and helping us to improve our processes, connecting users with the right person to solve their problems, reaching out to offer guidance, and, well, you get the picture (and you can find some more detail below).
So if that sounds like you, get in touch!
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll often interact with people who are curious to learn more about Prismic. Most of them are excited to discover how it would make their day-to-day life easier. You'll directly contribute to the success of a wide variety of projects (startups, banks, e-commerce giants, etc.) at a very early stage.
- Manage a portfolio of users (of all sizes) from their sign up and throughout their whole project lifecycle. This includes:
- Reaching out to users who are on a free trial to offer guidance
- Connecting users with the right person if they have specific questions
- Organizing, running, and animating product demos
- Gathering feedback and success stories
- Regularly following-up with interested users
- Proactively suggesting improvements to the on-boarding/pre-sales/customer success process
We'd like to hear from you if you are:
- Not scared of reaching out to others - i.e., you're curious, a good listener, and committed to helping client projects succeed
- Interested in tech solutions
- Genuinely motivated to learn about an industry that you (most probably) aren't familiar with. Don't worry, the whole team will be there to help you understand what Prismic does and who it is for
- Proactive and obsessed with making your team grow and making your ideas a reality
- Self-assured, yet selfless
- and, of course, well organized, and able to handle a portfolio of users independently
- Any experience in Sales and a CRM tools is preferable, but not necessary
Working environment and benefits:
- You'll join a close-knit team of people from diverse backgrounds and sets of skills, including, developers, designers, business developers, etc. Part of their goal is to help you achieve yours and vice versa.
- The office is in Paris, no remote work. We'll provide you with the latest MacBook pro 13", some drinks and snacks.
- Expect a wild ride filled with thrills, spills, mental gymnastics, and plenty of great moments.