Developer Support Engineer€36k – €42k
Learn web technologies & help people succeed with their projects
Come join our fast-paced, dynamic startup and stay up to date with the newest web technologies. You’ll get to share your engineering knowledge by helping other developers learn to use Prismic.
At Prismic we reshape the way you manage and publish content on the web. Prismic focuses on design freedom and performance by leveraging its API-based (or “headless”) approach to content management.
Work in an exciting startup environment at the forefront of the CMS industry
We’re a multicultural team with a focus on good work/life balance
Prismic is located in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, a 5 minute walk from Republique. You’ll have easy access to the offices via the metro lines 3, 5, 8, 9, and 11.
What you’ll be doing:
As a developer success engineer, your top priority is transforming client’s websites projects into success stories.
- Work directly with customers by answering questions and sharing code
- Create beautiful project samples to demonstrate use-cases and best practices
- Develop kits to ease the adoption of Prismic for more web technologies
- Write articles to help developers get up and running with Prismic quickly
- You possess the rare but winning combination of friendly communication skills and the ability to write good, clean code.
- Knowledge and interest in the latest front-end practices, trends, and frameworks
- Good written English skills
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive benefits with a good work/life balance
- Stay up to date with the current web development trends and best practices
- Help people succeed in building actual projects
- Work for a fun, fast-paced startup in central Paris
We would love to see examples of your creative and technical work (code, websites, and writing) along with your CV and anything else you want to share with us.