A headless CMS with an API and a CDN
Customer success engineer€38k – €45k
As a customer success engineer, your top priority is transforming client’s websites projects into success stories.
You’re a problem solver who likes answering questions and getting your hands dirty writing quality code.
Building websites with prismic.io involves custom-type definition, creating queries and design integration. Your role is to augment client developers skills at any of these aspects, making them feel powerful! Your devoted work makes every developer working with prismic.io a happy, long-term customer.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Empower customers by answering questions, sharing code and guide them to get the most out of prismic.io
- Build long term relationships and make prismic.io our clients’ favorite tool
- Develop project samples to demonstrate use cases and best practices for prismic.io
- Spread your expertise and help building a strong community
- Work closely with the engineering team to seek answers and share customers insights for building the best product
- worked with traditional CMS platforms like Wordpress
- knowledge and interest in the latest front-end practices, trends and frameworks
- experience of helping and motivating creative developers
- sense of customer care, reactivity and accuracy in your responses
- ability to work with autonomy and limited supervision