The legal marketplace for in-house teams
Quality Assurance Engineer (Contract)$31k – $41k • No equity
Priori is the venture-backed, game-changing legal technology tool for in-house legal teams to find and engage external counsel. Priori was named a 2018 and 2019 Financial Times Intelligent Business for our work reducing the cost of legal services by 60-80%. Co-founders Basha Rubin and Mirra Levitt met as Yale Law School classmates and are 2018 ABA Journal Legal Rebels and LTRC Women of LegalTech.
Our team is passionate about making the $400BN legal industry more transparent and efficient. We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to work with us for approximately 20 hours per week on a contract basis.
About the role
- Review technical specifications to assess quality requirements
- Write test plans covering functional, performance, and security requirements
- Develop and/or execute automated test scripts
- Plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, document, and track resolution of bugs
- Develop and/or execute regression tests for resolved bugs
- Develop and/or execute tests for new and existing product features
- Participate in change management process
- Maintain quality assurance metrics
- Experience performing both manual and automated testing of web applications
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and tools
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to create comprehensive test plans
- Knowledge of software change management principles
- Experience working across multiple teams with excellent communication, coordination, and organizational skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience programming / writing automated tests with Ruby and RSpec is a plus
- Be availble for 20 hours per week.
$30 - 40 per hour.