The legal marketplace for in-house teams
Product Manager$100k – $130k • 0.01% – 0.05%
Priori is the game-changing legal technology tool for in-house legal teams to find and engage external counsel. Priori raised a $6.3 million Series A in October 2020, from Hearst Corporation, Great Oaks Venture Capital, Jambhala, Mindset Ventures, Bridge Venture Fund, Orrick’s Legal Technology Fund, and Tim Steinert, former general counsel of Alibaba Group.
Priori was named a 2018 and 2019 Financial Times Intelligent Business for our work reducing the cost of legal services by 60-80%. Co-founders Basha Rubin and Mirra Levitt met as Yale Law School classmates and are 2018 ABA Journal Legal Rebels and LTRC Women of LegalTech.
Our team is passionate about making the $400BN legal industry more transparent and efficient. We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our fast-paced team in NYC. This an opportunity for a motivated Product Manager to grow their technical and project management expertise in a fast-paced environment.
About the role
Priori is seeking a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing company as we change the way legal services are delivered. You will report directly to the Chief Product Officer and sit at the nexus of the business and development teams. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team to ensure the timely shipment of best in class product features that will solve thorny issues and delight users.
- 4+ years experience managing end to end software project lifecycle
- Experience managing release schedules and deployment strategies
- Proven ability to deliver projects from inception to completion
- Deep knowledge of Agile project management and related experience with project management methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Knowledge of software change management principles
- Experience working across multiple teams with excellent communication, coordination, and organizational skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Enjoy building professional relationships and are skilled at deploying empathy and candor to resolve differences of opinion and unite a team.
- Experience working with teams using Ruby
- You have a scrappy start-up mentality with a “no job too small” attitude
- You are passionate about technology and have an interest in the legal industry.
- Located in the Tri-State Area or willing to relocate by July 2021
- Salary $100 - 130k base - commensurate with experience
- Equity Options .1 -.25%
- Generous vacation package including 20 days of paid vacation per year + national holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision health care
- WFH stipend to get yourself comfortable (while the team is remote)
- Subsidized in-office gym and cafeteria (when back in the office)
- Opportunity for professional development in a high-growth start-up
- Regular team happy hours and socials (when in office)
- Submit Resume
- Screen calls with Chief Product Officer / Co-founder, Mirra Levitt
- Interview with Chief Technical Officer, Mike Milner
- Writing sample
- Reference checks
Priori at a glance
Priori focuses on Marketplaces and Legal. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Priori has raised $6.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2020.