Workflow management software for small businesses
Everyone has their favorite college or band t-shirt, a company shirt, or a brand you like sporting. These apparel-based items are made at screen printing shops around the world and we help them stay organized and grow. It can be very difficult to manage a high-volume of those orders and that's where Printavo comes in.
On top of that, most current solutions are ancient, paper-based, and need more automation. Let's build the future of our industry together! We’re looking for a Growth Marketer to take Printavo to the next level.
As a Growth Marketer, you will be responsible for generating leads and optimizing the marketing pipeline. Your main goals are growing the impact of Printavo, scaling out the team, and capturing market value.
Who We Are
Printavo is one of the leading software solutions for the custom apparel industry. If you’ve ever ordered custom t-shirts it’s likely that our software was running the show at that shop. With the work of our amazing team, we power printing companies around the world helping them to stay organized and grow.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate for this role will bring a strong marketing campaign and optimization background across paid ads, email marketing, funnel building and SEO.
You’re curious and practical when solving problems. You don’t get discouraged easily and create solutions for a larger vision. You are comfortable with learning quickly, making decisions, measuring outcomes and iterating.
What You’ll Do
- Establish marketing strategy to execute across multiple digital channels
- Create goals and metrics to measure campaigns (SEM, SEO, social, ads, email, direct mail, website, content, etc)
- Drive quality leads into our sales funnel through existing and new channels
- Optimize and improve marketing channels and funnels
- Practically test new marketing channels
- Further develop in-person communities to foster our brand
- Develop the value proposition, product positioning, business use cases and message maps that resonate with target buyers
- 3-5 years experience in software marketing, product marketing is preferred
- Proven track record of creating value through strategic product marketing, preferably B2B high tech or SaaS industry
- Resilience: You don't fold under pressure.
- Organization: You’re comfortable organizing bigger tasks into smaller ones
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Company matching 401k