Workflow management software for small businesses
Sr Front-End Developer
Everyone has their favorite college or band t-shirt, a company shirt, or a brand you like sporting. These apparel-based items are made at screen printing shops around the world and we help them stay organized and grow. It can be very difficult to manage a high-volume of those orders and that's where Printavo comes in.
On top of that, most current solutions are ancient, paper-based, and need more automation. Let's build the future of our industry together!
Who You Are:
You’ll be responsible for helping to build out the front-end of our Ruby on Rails application to help create solutions for small businesses. As this is our first Front-End Engineer, you would be comfortable owning and directing solutions to completion.
You can put yourself in the customer’s shoes and care about making their lives easier. You don’t need to be a UI/UX guru, but having a sense of good UX principles and implementation is important.
- Code HTML/CSS/JS to create interactive, responsive interfaces in a quality-driven environment (we use HAML/SCSS)
- Collaborate with our Engineers, Product Manager, Designer, and Customers
- Ability to think critically about balancing customer needs/desires
- An impeccable eye for detail with the ability to match your UI to the design in a cross-browser environment
- Consideration of performance, reliability and scalability
- Ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Company matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO