Dynamic Pricing for Short Term & Vacation Rentals
Software Engineer$70k – $105k • No equity
PriceLabs is a web based software for vacation and short term rentals (think Airbnb) to help them dynamically manage prices just the way large hotels and airlines do! Our mission is to help small businesses in the travel and tourism industry by giving them access to automation and advanced analytical systems that are often restricted to large companies.
We hope you will be as excited as we are about building cutting edge analytics solutions for the under served short-term and vacation rental industry.
As an early employee, you will have opportunities to wear many hats in a high growth role. There are four major streams of work for this role:
- Product enhancements and new features: design, develop and enhance our architecture to enable new capabilities and improve customer experience. This will require work on both the Rails app and the front end. Most of the enhancements will be customer facing, but there will also be internal dashboards for our team. Being able to contribute to product ideas and UI/UX discussions is a big plus.
- Integrations: We're constantly integrating with new partner companies, and have a fairly repeatable process that requires attention to detail and learning about another system.
- Scaling: Making sure our architecture scales up well so our users keep getting a consistent experience. This includes how we store data, parallelize processes, and much more.
- Support: Quick bug fixes, debugging issues and quick UI fixes.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Strong focus on testing/quality checks
- Previous experience at a start-up is a big plus!
- Must be authorized to work in the US. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
- Base salary: $60k-105k per year
- Performance bonus tied to company and individual performance
- Health Insurance