PrettyLitter’s lightweight cat litter monitors feline health
Growth Marketing Coordinator$45k – $65k
Come join PrettyLitter, a growth stage leading consumer company in the wonderful world of pets backed by Founders and/or CEOs of companies including The Honest Company, Warby Parker, ShoeDazzle, Target.com, Boston Scientific, Match.com, OKCupid, and Tinder.
PrettyLitter is looking for a bright, talented Growth Marketing Coordinator to join the team! As Growth Marketing Coordinator, you will implement marketing initiatives and report metrics across all channels, from social media to paid search to affiliates, working directly with the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing and VP Marketing. The ideal candidate will be willing to roll up their sleeves and dig into all aspects of social media management, technical implementation, and reporting as well as ensuring timely execution of marketing initiatives.
PrettyLitter is located in Los Angeles, CA. Currently, the company is working remotely until we can safely return to an office.
- Assist in execution and amplification across marketing campaigns – Social, Content, Influencer, Experiential, among others.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with social influencers on behalf of PrettyLitter through collaborations and regular communication driving new subscribers.
- Manage and negotiate influencer campaign budgets, payments, agency relationships, engagement levels, and overall performance.
- Monitor and respond to all social media content/inquiries for all PrettyLitter social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram while monitoring overall sentiment.
- Traffic campaigns across multiple digital marketing platforms including Facebook, Google, and CTV.
- Oversee the Affiliate Marketing program for both the US and Canada, including direct publisher buys.
- Assist Sr Director of Marketing throughout all online channels including Search, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube.
- Execute weekly and monthly performance reporting for both internal and external teams.
- Stay up-to-date with all current design and tactical Marketing Trends to ensure our brand and approach remains modern, fun, fresh, and appealing to our audience.
- Create and oversee the integrated marketing calendar process, working across all teams to ensure that monthly calendars are up to date and include email strategy/promos/events.
- Remain organized in a fast-paced environment and help keep the marketing team on track by distributing post-meeting notes, ensuring all marketing assets, decks, etc. are organized and stored in public servers and proactively improve upon workflows and processes.
- Support the VP Marketing and Sr Director, Digital Marketing on day-to-day marketing activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook ads manager, google ads manager, advanced excel, affiliate management platform, tableau (or other similar platform).
- Experience with paid search and managing search/SEM campaigns in Google Ads is a huge plus.
- Experience with media buying is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and reorder workload in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible thinker with the ability to make sound independent decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
Compensation and benefits are among the most competitive.
PrettyLitter is on a mission to improve the lives of pets with its innovative wellness products and provides peace of mind for pet owners. The PrettyLitter mission began for the 40% of the population who lives in a home with a cat. PrettyLitter’s products include the groundbreaking, early-detection, health monitoring cat litter delivered monthly direct to customers’ homes. Next came PrettyPlease, the ultimate feline health food designed to be paired with PrettyLitter. The premium food is formulated to keep cats optimally healthy, energetic, strong and living long.
Pretty Litter, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
Position is located in Los Angeles, CA or Remote.