Paid Social Marketer
We are looking for a Paid Social Marketer who will work alongside the Marketing and Growth teams to develop paid social into a profitable source of customer acquisition across multiple markets.
Your objective will be to develop paid social advertising into an effective source of new customer acquisition for Preply. Through creative, innovative approaches to advertising, and effective collaboration with other teams, you will develop scalable and profitable paid social campaigns across multiple markets and regions.
- Develop paid social advertising into a valuable source of new user acquisition, finding ways to attract high value customers through paid social
- Continually improve campaign performance by building and running tests, measuring results, learning and iterating based on test outcomes
- Optimize campaigns to customer lifetime value and ROI metrics to improve the profitability of campaigns
- Use creative, out-of-the-box thinking to come up with innovative and effective approaches to paid social advertising
- Understand our target audience, and use that understanding to build campaigns with creative and messaging that will resonate with the target audience
- Work with designers, engineers and other members of the marketing team to deliver on targets for paid acquisition
- Measure and optimise our paid marketing using different Tableau dashboards, Google Analytics and other tools for web and app such as Branch.io, Appsflyer, Adjust plus relevant landing page sources reports
- Collaborate with other marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid social activities
- Customer insight: understanding of target customers and ability to develop effective campaigns based on that insight
- Technical understanding of marketing tracking solutions, analytics, advertising platforms and attribution models
- Test and learn approach to marketing: demonstrable ability to create test hypotheses, execute tests, and measure test outcomes
- Creative approach to marketing and out-of-the-box thinking: you can demonstrate an ability to come up with innovative approaches to getting the best performance from paid social marketing platforms
- Ability to leverage data from different sources, and translate it into actionable insights to help you optimize campaigns to more effectively target and convert high value users
- Able to effectively collaborate with design, data, growth and technical teams on projects
- Ability to manage marketing budgets and forecast and report on results
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities for coordinating across teams
- Work in the same office with easy-going and open minded people from all over the world
- Easy-to-reach location in the city centre
- Active office life with biweekly gatherings
- Monthly allowance to learn new languages on Preply.com
- Strong remuneration package, paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to be a part of a truly big story at the start of its development
Are you looking for a company where you can be part of the team that is shaping the future of effective learning? Want to change the way how millions of people learn and share knowledge worldwide? Join Preply!
Preply at a glance
Preply focuses on Internet, E-Commerce, Education, Search, and Language Learning. Their company has offices in Barcelona and Brighton. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Preply has raised $15.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.