0nline educational platform that pairs students with private tutors remotely via online chat
Marketing Designer€35k – €45k
Preply is a fast-growing ed-tech company, backed by Europe's most prominent investors. Since 2012 we are building a global human-to-human online tutoring marketplace with locations in Kyiv and Barcelona.
We work in small cross-functional teams to continuously improve and scale user experience. At Preply, we challenge each other to learn more and faster and promote a growth mindset in our daily work. We guarantee a friendly and multinational atmosphere within the team that you’ll fall in love with.
We are looking for Marketing Designer who will work alongside the Product Marketing and Brand Managers to scale the visual Preply brand across many first-touch points for customers, focusing on online marketing channels leading to increased conversions.
- Work across the marketing team creating visual collateral for online and offline media.
- Contribute to the success of marketing campaigns by producing engaging visual assets (graphics, photos and video).
- Own the campaign ideation process for online marketing and facilitate the discussions.
- Create Landing pages for marketing leads, visual ads for Facebook marketing, visual ads for Google, affiliate marketing materials and offline creative.
- Relevant work experience with a portfolio showcasing your work.
- You are familiar with a number of online marketing channels including the best design practices for each.
- You have worked in an agency and focused on social media and GDN designs.
- You have strong graphic design and photo editing skills.
- You are hands-on in motion graphics.
- You are focused on consistent, beautiful outputs using your favourite tools.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high output environment with little oversight.
- You’re comfortable working independently and collaboratively in a role-diverse team.
- Working across the full design lifecycle from brief to iteration comes naturally to you.
- You have great communication skills (English B2 is required).
- You have a passion for a data-informed experimenting culture, including techniques and tools to succeed at this.
- But you also think big, creative ideas.
- Prior experience working with a B2C brand and/or marketplace is a plus
What we offer:
- Work in the same office with easy-going and open minded people from all over the world
- Easy-to-reach location in the city centre
- Active office life with biweekly gatherings
- Monthly bonus for self-development on Preply.com
- Strong financial package, paid vacation and sick leave
- Possibility to become a part of a truly big story at the start of its development
Preply at a glance
Preply focuses on Internet, E-Commerce, Education, Search, and Language Learning. Their company has offices in Barcelona and Brighton. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Preply has raised $15.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.