Simplifying patient navigation for Health Systems
Data Analyst - Python₹6L – ₹8L • 0.01% – 1.0%
At Praktice we develop the best in class AI technologies for Healthcare organisations or hospitals. Our speech solutions for automating enterprise communications are first in the world to autonomously handle the complete patient interactions. Praktice was named one of the top emerging AI startups in Singapore, awarded NASSCOM best AI companies, and Boston Children’s Hospital (affiliated with Harvard Medical School) has named Praktice as one of the world's top 37 Voice Healthcare companies.
This role is to join our Data Analyst work on the growth of the business in the market using DATA
-Extract, analyze,correlate, model, interpret and transform data into business insights
-Strong experience with SQL and Excel
-Working proficiency of machine learning techniques like Bayesian, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Ensemble etc
-Knowledge of advanced statistical methods including multivariate statistical methods, discrete choice modelling, etc
- Google sheets App scripts - make a simple google sheet which has columns like: email subject, email id and a body
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Develop a deep understanding of business drivers and leverage that to create views for creating actionable plans
Required skill set:
- Experience in SQL, data crunching and Python basics for automating scripts for Analysis
- Creating beautiful data oriented and objective driven Powerpoint presentations to drive business insights and projects
- Strong communication skills & great design sense to manage the corporate communication
- Proficiency using tools to track and reporting of various growth drivers
- Experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; relies on data driven decision making
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
SQL, Python, Data analysis, Professional PPTs, Excellent Demo showcasing abilities
praktice.ai at a glance
praktice.ai focuses on SaaS, Healthcare, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in Boston and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, praktice.ai has raised $1.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.