Simplifying patient navigation for Health Systems
React.Js Frontend developer₹6L – ₹11L
If you want to be part of a true Artificial Intelligence movement, praktice.ai is the best place to be at right now. What more do you want to believe in it than, “being part of TechStars Machine Learning program”? We are looking for an immediate joinee within next 1 - 2 weeks. We make advanced web apps and progressive web apps to let every common man on this earth experience the power of a simple yet powerful AI application.
praktice.ai helps hospitals engage and serve their patients 10 times better with Artificial Intelligence. We built bots that speak real-time from hospital’s central helpline and answer every query that a receptionist can answer. But that’s just a start. We already developed proof of concept for Advanced automation in a hospital with just voice commands. Cool, isn’t it?
Position : React.js Developer
Relevant : 0.5 - 2 years of experience
Alma mater: Doesn’t matter
- Should have live React.JS product(s) which are used by over 500 users at a minimum
- Should be passionate to improve the react coding style and logic behind a given project
||Responsibilities And Core Work||
- Development of progressive web app and a React.js dashboard
- Bringing in real-time intelligence with inhouse APIs to enable users an easier and new experience with web apps - something like a google’s autocomplete functionality
- You will work on connecting the voice calls and web channels seamlessly as if they’re integral part of each other
- You will work on making complex self-serve tools for developers or business to customize or train the AI bot
||Desired skillset / knowledge of the candidate||
- Thorough command on material design principles and pure design thinking
- Strong command with REST APIs, service workers, sockets and a working knowledge of source control or git
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong skills on Security, Encryption especially oAuth2.0 and similar systems
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- You will get a chance to spend 3 months in Berlin and potential travel across the globe
- You will work with some of the best minds and mentorship from the Machine Learning experts of SAP, Germany
You will get equity in one of the fastest growing Healthcare AI startups.
For More Details on what we do, please log on to https://praktice.ai
Meet your team
praktice.ai at a glance
praktice.ai focuses on SaaS, Healthcare, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Digital Health. Their company has offices in Boston and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, praktice.ai has raised $1.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.