Helping people and brands build their social media presence
Social Media Marketing internNo salary
We're looking for someone to join our marketing team, and help develop new growth strategies in order to attract more customers.
- Create content for our newsletter and find good strategies to distribute it
- Design and run campaigns to test various marketing channels
- Work closely with the co-founders and the rest of the team
- Flexible hours, depending on the job that you need to get done
- Work remotely from your laptop/telephone
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
PP Network at a glance
PP Network focuses on Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Advertising, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://theppnetwork.co.uk