Subscription based human resources products and services
Implementation and Customer Support Specialist$40k – $60k
Full-time • N/A • In-house
Canopy Workforce Solutions is looking for smart, resourceful and energetic people to implement our Human Resources software suite for new customers and support existing customers with questions on how to use the application. We are a start up but have over 400 customers, investor funding, and a growing business. This is a great opportunity to get into a not too early stage start up and grow into one of several areas, such as marketing, customer service, sales, or product, as your skills develop and you figure out what it is you like to do. The position is based in our Atlanta office.
What you will be doing:
- Become an expert in using all our products so that you can support customers through implementation and daily use of one or more products.-
Work with clients to troubleshoot and solve product issues.
- Document and elevate to development issues and manage communications with the client while issues are being resolved.
-Manage an assigned que of clients and help them understand the products they already have as well as educate them on new products and services.
- Assume ownership and responsibility for client issues through effective problem resolution and process updates.
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships through personal client interaction regarding client feedback, process efficiencies, software updates and regulatory payroll items.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Payroll, time and attendance and HR services through internal training and personal development experiences.
- Provide extended business day support to clients when appropriate and necessary.
- Utilize effective customer service skills to successfully continue to develop client trust and partnership.
- Actively engage in effective business and software best practice resolutions.
- Actively engage in effective client retention practices.
- Effectively analyze issues and provide problem resolution.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude with internal and external clients.
-Casual but intense like all good start ups.
-This job is not good for someone who wants to primarily be remote. Team is really important in small companies so you are going to need to be in the office most but not all of the week.
-We're basically on the Atlanta Belt line which is a great place to work.
Helpful skills and experience
Must be technology savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google apps and SaaS systems
Must be a team player and have ability to operate at an extremely fast paced startup environment
2-4 years customer service experience via phone
1-2 years sales experience
SPHR, CPP or work experience in HR, Payroll, Benefits Admin is a plus
Excel skills are extremely helpful
Exceptional phone communication and client service skills
Base salary DOE, medical benefits, and paid time off.
Send resume's and/or cover letter with salary expectations and anything else you think would be good for us to review to :
Meet your team
Canopy Workforce Solutions at a glance
Canopy Workforce Solutions focuses on Human Resources, Workforce Management, Employee Management, and Collaboration Software. Their company has offices in Atlanta. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.canopyws.com