SMS marketing automation for ecommerce stores (FULLY REMOTE)
Jobs at Postscript
We're backed by some outstanding investors who share these values with us, including Accomplice, Y Combinator, and many outstanding angels like Mathilde Collin, Kevin Hale, Paul English, and more. We are growing rapidly and continually adding to our team.
Showing 5 of 5 jobs
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Develop interfaces from designs and functional specifications of varying definition
- Add features to existing functionality and maintain legacy code with bug fixes
Technical Partner Manager
Posted this week
- Identify opportunities to drive value for Postscript and our customers through partner relationships via integrations and co-marketing
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and engineers to drive integration adoption
VP of Marketing
Posted 2 months ago
- Define the ecommerce SMS marketing category. Position Postcript as the category leader. Develop compelling messaging around our category, product and value proposition.
- Define core elements of the Postscript brand. Craft and share our story. Oversee all aspects of the brand experience. Drive consistency and increase brand awareness and recognition.
Director of Talent Acquisition
Posted this week
- Ensure our ability to identify, attract and recruit the very best, most qualified candidates for every single role. Do so in line with company goals, including hiring plans and DEI goals.
- Manage the end-to-end candidate experience, from initial impression of Postscript through accepted offer.
VP of Sales
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue targets in line with aggressive growth goals
- Increase and improve core sales KPIs such as deal size, close rates, etc