Changing delivery for good
Regional Account Manager
WHO WE ARE
Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space and currently serve 3500+ cities with a fleet of more than 350,000 Postmates and the largest network of merchants in the US. We’re changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, and connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isn’t just an app, it’s a way of life and a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand and we’ve given people a new superpower — the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. We’re building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.
WHAT WE DO
Our Merchant Partners are critical to the success of Postmates. We are looking for a strong, dedicated Account Manager to support and grow this part of our business. You will be part advocate, part detective, part project manager, and use data-driven recommendations to grow your portfolio of top tier partners. Our best Account Managers are self-motivated, highly organized, data-driven, and have exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Manage a portfolio of regional and national brands, ranging from dozens to hundreds of locations, focusing on growing their business and improving Postmates margins
- Work with your accounts to establish and execute on joint business plans that meet mutual sales and profitability goals.
- Develop, pitch and execute strategic marketing initiatives for key accounts to drive volume and hit sales targets
- Drive expansions and launches, working with business development and sales teams to bring new partnerships to life and grow existing ones.
- Identify strategic opportunities and work cross-functionally with our marketing, communications, product and analytics teams to execute.
- Facilitate technical software integrations to improve operational efficiencies and grow sales.
- Travel up to 20% per quarter surrounding recurring Business Reviews as needed
- Ability to interpret and understand sales reports and syndicated data for use in sales presentations.
- Act as the Partner’s point of contact handling inquiries, resolving conflicts, and providing solutions in a timely manner
- Drive new products and features implementations across your portfolio
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and analytical
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict up to C-level contacts
- Tech-savvy with Mac, iOS, and Android
- Knowledge of CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Thrives in a fast paced, quickly evolving environment
Postmates has your back. In our impact-first work environment, we value huge company vision. As you strive to build the future with us, we’ll support you with a competitive salary and equity plan, along with access to our 401k plan and robust benefits including: health benefits, flexible paid time off, parental benefits, and food perks.
We cover 100% for full-time employees and dependents on most medical, dental, and vision plans.
We provide all full-time employees up to 16 weeks of paid time off for new parents.
Every employee is paid a competitive salary and given a generous stock option plan.
We have a snack-filled kitchen, tasty and healthy catered lunches as well as free Postmates Unlimited Membership with $15 credits to use for meal pickup.
In addition to health club discounts, we provide access to regular workshops, virtual trainings, and videos helping employees with their health, wellness, and fitness needs.
Our SF office is dog-friendly and we encourage employees to bring their furry friends to work!
From job training to conferences, tuition reimbursement, lunch and learns, and so much more, we embrace a culture of learning and provide resources employees need to grow their career at Postmates.
We'll provide whatever you need to work efficiently and creatively.
At Postmates, we believe we have a shared responsibility to create positive change in our communities and society. Employees receive 24 hours per year of paid volunteer time. Check out our Social Impact report: social-impact.postmates.com
Postmates at a glance
Postmates focuses on Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, Postal and Courier Services, Transportation, and Logistics. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and Nashville. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Postmates has raised $853.01M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2020.