Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
To continue this growth, we’re looking for a senior product marketing manager to develop and execute go-to-market campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of new products and features. You will work closely with a distributed team of brilliant and charming marketers, engineers, and designers to create campaigns that will be executed across multiple channels.
* Develop clear positioning and messaging around our key products and features
* Work with product and market teams to develop go-to-market strategies
* Create sales tools (playbooks, call scripts, presentation decks, etc.) and perform sales training
* Provide continuous feedback to product and engineering teams to help build amazing products
* Do customer research and segmentation analysis
* Launch products and features as they go from inception to beta to general availability (GA)
* 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience
* Have launched developer platforms, products, or tooling
* Have a knack for analytics
* Strong organizational skills and business acumen
* Ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A natural affinity and curiosity for the tech industry
* Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or relevant experience
* Prior start-up experience is a plus
We offer competitive salary and benefits, an informal and fun working environment, and catered lunches every day. (Yes, seriously. Every day.) We’re a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves; and where ideas are encouraged from everyone. We are building a long-term company, and we want you to be part of it all. Join us, why dontcha?
Health insurance provided covers the employee, spouse, 2 kids and parents
Employees can avail the work-from-home option during anytime of the week.
We do not put a cap on vacations. Employees can avail as many leaves as they want as long as they are keeping their team informed well in advance!
Breakfast and lunch is on us!
Fitness reimbursement of upto Rs. 4500 per quarter
We have an unlimited learning budget for people wanting to take up professional development courses.
Postman at a glance
Postman focuses on SaaS, Developer Tools, Web Development, and Cloud Infrastructure. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Bengaluru. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Postman has raised $208M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2020 at a valuation of $2B.