Improving the financial health of everyday Americans
Customer Success Associate$40k – $50k
This role will provide additional support to our Customer Success/Ops team as we continue to scale our business into new states and products. This person will work closely with other members of the CS team and product/design/engineering to resolve customer inquiries, review loan applications, and drive improvements internally to our processes and externally to our product. As with all CS associates, this person serves on the “front lines” and is expected to deeply understand our customers’ mindset.
To date, we have been successful in hiring for this role because we have specifically targeted individuals who are empathetic, bright, hard-working and collaborative. We have been successful because all members of our CS team are bar-raisers as they can respond to customers in an efficient manner while also thinking critically about our product to determine what’s the best experience for our customers and our internal teams.
About the role:
We're looking for someone to join our small, elite team of 36 as a Customer Success Associate. As a member of the Customer Success + Operations team, you will interact with customers on a daily basis, helping answer questions and troubleshooting issues. You will identify recurring customer issues and partner closely with UX/engineering to design solutions to fix them.
As we continue to expand and bring on additional third parties, this role will quickly transform to include more involvement in building out new processes, procedures, and project management-related tasks. Most importantly, you'll play a critical part in developing a customer success team from the ground up! Since we're a small team, there isn't anything limiting your impact and you will quickly get to own critical parts of a rapidly growing business.
- Interact directly with customers on a daily basis via email and phone to resolve customer inquiries and help troubleshoot issues
- Underwrite or review the segment of loan applications that require human decision-making
- Develop a deep understanding of the product (from end-to-end) in order to diagnose customer issues and design product enhancements
- Partner closely with the UX / Engineering teams to build product enhancements that will improve the customer experience and internal operations
- Advocate on behalf of our customers, relaying customer sentiment and feedback to the rest of the team
- Identify operational inefficiencies and, where possible, build improvements to streamline critical processes
- Display a positive and empathetic attitude towards our customers
- Coordinate internal resources and potential third-parties for the successful execution of projects
- Track project performance and KPIs; specifically to evaluate successful completion of short and long term goals
- Willingness to be a team player! We're a small and flexible team, and while customer success and operations will be your initial main focus, you'll also have the opportunity to get involved in other aspects of the business.
- If you have a desire to drive a positive social impact and be an early team member of a fast-moving technology company, we'd love to chat! The compensation package is competitive and you get to work right near Pike Place Market!