MIT Conversational AI Spinout | www.posh.tech
Business Development Manager$70k – $90k • 0.1% – 0.25%
Posh is seeking an extremely smart, business-savvy, and dynamic Analyst to support the CEO and VP of Strategic Growth on all business development, sales, and marketing initiatives. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to join a cutting-edge AI startup as it transitions to high-growth. We’re seeking a rising star in tech or someone currently working in finance, consulting, or VC and eager to transition into startups.
- Continuously source new prospects using the latest sales and marketing technologies
- Oversee Posh’s outbound sales strategy, sending direct emails to prospects on regular cadence and consistently iterating and improving this process
- Manage all contact lists in CRM (Hubspot), consistently updating company and prospect information
- Send out weekly newsletters to prospects in various verticals to raise brand awareness for Posh and entice prospects to sign up for demos
- Research industries and prospective clients for sales meetings and update Posh pitch deck as needed
- Manage Posh’s prospect pipeline and update team on pipeline development in weekly business standups
- Research competitors and maintain in depth, updated competitor database that you then use to create Competitive Analyses
- Help write case studies and white papers to further clarify Posh’s value proposition to prospects and clients
- Contribute to thought leadership on chatbots, phone technology, conversational AI via blog posts
- Stay up to date on industry news and trends
- Intent on pursuing a career in business development, corporate development, or sales
- Previous experience and demonstrated success in business development, venture capital, private equity, investment banking, strategy/management consulting, product marketing, or sales
- Expertise in Powerpoint and Excel, familiarity with Hubspot a plus
- Excited and eager to assume increasing responsibility in strategy and sales
- Smart, business-savvy, hungry, curious and proactive
- Low ego and hyper-organized with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Interest in AI, machine learning, and natural language processing
Please note: this role will be based in our Boston, MA office but might be remote to start pending the pandemic.
Posh Technologies at a glance
Posh Technologies focuses on Machine Learning, Messaging, Health Care Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.