MIT Conversational AI Spinout | www.posh.tech
UI/UX Designer$60k – $90k • 0.1% – 0.25%
At Posh, we’re developing conversational AI solutions that solve real-world business challenges, especially for banks and credit unions. As a UI/UX Designer at Posh, you will be actively ideating, designing, and iterating on our user interfaces, while brainstorming new features or design paradigms that could augment the user experience.
Beyond our company website and customer chatbot widgets (web and mobile), we provide an all-in-one customer admin dashboard that encompasses features like analytics, content management, and chatbot customization. At Posh, we are dedicated to the user experience and committed to beautiful + functional design, across all aspects of our brand.
This role may be a good fit if you have some of the following:
- Experience with user experience design, especially for software products
- Graphic design: icons, logos, typography, or similar
- Passion for building beautiful and functional user experiences
- Figma and/or Sketch experience, or similar
- Deep knowledge of user experience research and design best practices
- Animations: Sprites, GIFs, 3D animation, or similar
- Exposure to web development patterns is a plus
- Experience implementing websites is a plus
- Exposure to marketing (campaigns, case studies, etc.) is a plus
- A bachelor's degree or higher in Graphics, Design, Digital Art, or a relevant field is a plus
Key Attributes for success are:
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Team-oriented and having strong interpersonal skills
- Able to make decisions and set project direction from loose requirements
- Able to work at a fast pace without sacrificing quality, i.e. startup-style!
Equity package is competitive.
Posh Technologies at a glance
Posh Technologies focuses on Machine Learning, Messaging, Health Care Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.