MIT Conversational AI Spinout | www.posh.tech
Senior Backend Engineer$100k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.25%
As a Senior Backend Engineer at Posh, you'll be part of a team focused on developing and maintaining a robust and scalable platform that powers all of our customers' bots and dashboards. You'll play an important role in shaping the trajectory for new products, major features, and infrastructure as well as engineering culture.
Our backend infrastructure supports sophisticated analytics on chatbot interactions, chatbot content management, and the power to manage and customize chatbot deployments. Our system is built on top of kubernetes to be highly scalable, robust, and available, and we maintain an efficient workflow through continuous integration and continuous delivery.
This role may be a good fit if you have some of the following:
- Take pride in writing well-designed and well-tested code
- Prefer iterating quickly with modern DevOps and Agile processes
- Passionate about building high quality engineering culture and practices
- Experience working with backend web frameworks and technologies
- Experience working across multiple services and understanding interactions between services
- Experience working with container orchestration technologies is a plus
- Experience with Node.js is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL APIs is a plus
- Experience with stream processing technologies such as Apache Beam is a plus
- Experience with Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL is a plus
Key Attributes for Success Are:
- A growth mindset: constantly working to learn and improve your craft
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Focused work ethic
- Ability to create clarity and set direction from loose requirements
- Flexibility in working on whatever projects and with whatever technologies are most valuable for the business at the time
Posh Technologies at a glance
Posh Technologies focuses on Machine Learning, Messaging, Health Care Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.