Predictive analytics for global trade flows
Frontend Web Developer$2k – $3k • No equity
We are on the lookout for a hacker for frontend.
The CTO's office at Portcast is responsible for innovations and new product development within the company. It is a small team consisting best of the best building out the vision for the company in terms of product offerings.
We operate in super fast pace and iterate relentlessly. We work closely with our clients and you will see first hand how we roll out new products to some of the largest companies in the world.
We are located in Singapore but you can work from anywhere in the world!
- A hacker at heart with strong problem-solving skills, we are looking for a smart person
- Perseverance, passion and initiative
- Good intuition on visuals and user experience design
- Demonstrable experience with frontend frameworks (React, Vue etc)
- Demonstrable experience with wire framing tools is a plus (Sketch, Figma etc)
- Experience with backend development (Django) is a plus
You will drive the product vision of the company, develop the product roadmap, make platform architecture decisions (the CTO's office is a small team and adhere strictly to a flat structure, all these decisions are made collectively)
- Be hands-on with frontend development
- Have the freedom to evaluate and experiment with latest software technologies
- Opportunity to expand into other aspects of the development like backend, product management, data science in the mid term, if interested
Portcast at a glance
Portcast focuses on Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Analytics / Data, and Logistics / Transportation / Shipping. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.