Virtual Primary Care with top doctors via video on your smartphone or computer!
Growth Engineer, Marketing Technology
PlushCare is a membership-based virtual primary care platform that is transforming the healthcare industry by making exceptional healthcare more accessible, convenient, and affordable. We connect thousands of patients with world-class physicians right from their phones—creating a seamless and enjoyable experience that eliminates many of the frustrations associated with doctors visits.
From urgent care to ongoing care and even mental health and beyond, we are committed to the whole-body wellness of our patients. As we continue to grow our services and expand our impact, we are looking for passionate and empathetic individuals to join our team.
As a growth engineer with focus on marketing technology you’ll be making growth and the analysis of it more effective and efficient. You’ll be the key to bringing our technology, analytics, and other data together across PlushCare to drive growth and our platform forward. You’ll be interfacing with marketing, product, and business leaders across the organization by driving growth and delivering meaningful insights into our patients.
What you’ll do
- Be the subject matter expert in marketing and growth technology; understand our existing platform and how to optimize it for growth.
- Partner with marketing, product, and data teams across PlushCare to ensure accuracy of marketing data and to provide guidance to help with growth
- Collaborate in a small cross-functional, dynamic engineering team with product management, marketing, and other business leaders to increase growth and help understand outcomes.
- Unlock innovation at scale for teams and technology throughout PlushCare
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of industry expertise in implementing, integrating and scaling third-party analytics tools like Segment, Google Analytics, Heap, Iterable, or similar tools
- Deep understanding of the tools that power marketing automation, experimentation, personalization, attribution, and analytics.
- Experience shipping fast, reliable, real-time applications using modern web development technologies like ReactJS.
- Experience with SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar) to gather insights
- Ability to experiment, improvise and develop creative solutions when common approaches fail. Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism.
- Strong team player in a flat-structured, highly-collaborative, agile environment is a must
- Communicate clearly and effectively with operations, marketing, and the rest of the team
- Affinity for marketing and growth
- Experience with Python
- Experience in the e-commerce or telemedicine space
- Experience with HIPAA compliance
- Diverse and driven individuals who want to make talking to your doctor an amazing experience
We are proud to embrace a diverse & inclusive workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
PlushCare at a glance
PlushCare focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Personal Health, Health and Wellness, and Mobile Health. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PlushCare has raised $8.88M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.