Virtual Primary Care with top doctors via video on your smartphone or computer!
Senior Product Designer
PlushCare is a membership-based virtual primary care platform that is transforming the healthcare industry by making exceptional healthcare more accessible, convenient, and affordable. We connect thousands of patients with world-class physicians right from their phones—creating a seamless and enjoyable experience that eliminates many of the frustrations associated with doctors visits.
From urgent care to ongoing care and even mental health and beyond, we are committed to the whole-body wellness of our patients. As we continue to grow our services and expand our impact, we are looking for passionate and empathetic individuals to join our team.
We are seeking a driven Senior Product Designer to create an amazing user experience for our doctors. You'll be at the forefront of our efforts and be directly responsible for decisions that form the product. You’ll use your full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to build magical experiences by working with our product, engineering, and marketing team.
What you’ll do
- Own design vision for the company and create a culture of design thinking across the company
- Design and create a world-class physician experience across multiple platforms (Web, iOS, Android)
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and the executive team to design impactful solutions
- Help establish the look and feel across our consumer facing and doctor facing products
- Partner with engineering throughout implementation and QA
- Own multiple projects from start to finish while effectively managing timelines and expectations
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years UX and visual design experience
- Ability to understand user needs, find solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with product and engineers to build them
- Effectively communicate and articulate design approaches and solutions
- Visual design skills with a strong sense of graphic, web, and screen design
- A well-versed storyteller who can show-and-tell amazing designs
- Team player: we rely on each other to be candid, supportive, and genuine
What you will get
- 90% Company paid health, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan, commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Free lunch
- Fun, diverse, open-minded and passionate coworkers
PlushCare at a glance
PlushCare focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Personal Health, Health and Wellness, and Mobile Health. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PlushCare has raised $8.88M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.