Sales Representative/Manager Sweden (m/f/d*)
PlusDental has made it its mission to democratise aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 250 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
For our headquarters in Berlin, we are looking for a Sales Representative/Manager (m/f/d*) for the Swedish market, who is interested in a new challenge and wants to acquire comprehensive knowledge of aesthetic dentistry. You will become part of our sales team and take over an essential role in the conversion of leads.
What you will be doing:
- You will call patients after they have received their treatment plan (no cold calls), and convince them with in-depth knowledge of how our product can give them the perfect smile
- You will aim to build a personal customer experience and engage in a natural dialogue that sells a treatment, that with all its benefits, is unique and nowhere else on the market
- You will also pass on your profound knowledge in expert calls
Who we are looking for :
- You speak Swedish at a native-level and fluent English
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to handle at least 80 leads per week.
- You are interested in getting acquainted with the topic of aesthetic dentistry
- You feel comfortable handling common computer software
- You are enthusiastic and confident when handling of patient questions
What we offer you
The opportunity to play a significant role in our sales process Our claim is not only to make dentistry different and better, but also to make the sales You can get involved and help shape it. Your feedback will be heard
- Your contribution: Be part of the crucial growth phase of one of the fastest growing MedTech start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly work environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your employee benefits: an attractive salary package, four-figure bonus for recruiting new employees, discounts on our aligners for you and your friends, higher net income thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy programme and up to 75% discount at partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia , AboutYou and many others.
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an education budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities, and the number is rising!), regular team and company events, choice of work equipment (Mac or Lenovo), a modern work environment with air conditioning and roof terrace, and a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruit, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
PlusDental at a glance
PlusDental focuses on Medical, Medical Devices, and E Health . Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PlusDental has raised $42M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.