Sales & Customer Support Agent Netherlands (m/f/d*)
PlusDental has made it its mission to democratise aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 250 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
We are looking for a new full-time team member who is looking for a new challenge and wants to learn more about aesthetic dentistry. The position is based in our HQ in Berlin.
What you will be doing
- You will call customers after receiving their treatment plan (no cold calling) and convince them with in-depth knowledge of how our product can help them achieve a more beautiful smile.
- You will be able to build a personal customer experience and a natural dialogue that sells a treatment that doesn't exist on the market with all its advantages. You will also pass on your sound knowledge in expert calls.
- You will play an essential role in our patient experience, by answering questions about the product and the overall customer journey
- You will support our patients via phone, email, chat or Whatsapp
- You will help us define customer needs and design the support roadmap
- You will familiarise yourself with the topic of aesthetic dentistry
What we are looking for
- You speak Dutch on a native level and you are fluent in English
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You have a high degree of energy, drive and enthusiasm
- You are interested in learning about the topic of aesthetic dentistry
- You are Computer literate
- You are confident when dealing with patient queries
What we offer you
The opportunity to play a significant role in our customer service process. Our aim is not only to make dentistry different and better, but also to improve our Customer Service and Sales. You can get involved and help shape it. Your feedback will be heard.
You can expect extensive onboarding and constant support when you join our team. We don't do piecework like in a call centre. Your team is at the heart of our headquarters and is valued as a direct contact to our patients.
- Your contribution: Be part of the crucial growth phase of one of the fastest growing MedTech start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly work environment and flexible working hours
- Your employee benefits: an attractive salary package, four-figure bonus for recruiting new employees, discounts on our aligners for you and your friends, higher net income thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy programme and up to 75% discount at partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou and many others.
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an education budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities, and the number is rising!), regular team and company events, choice of work equipment (Mac or Lenovo), a modern work environment with air conditioning and roof terrace, and a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruit, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
PlusDental at a glance
PlusDental focuses on Medical, Medical Devices, and E Health . Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PlusDental has raised $42M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.