Giving you a brighter smile by aligning your teeth with invisible splints
Business Development Manager France (m/f/d*)
PlusDental has made its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers throughout Germany and over 250 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing eHealth start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f/d*) who will be involved in the development of PlusDental in France. You will be helping us acquire new dental partners across France and manage dental partner relationships.
The position is based in France, high availability to travel needed.
You can be based in a big city like:
What you will do
- You will respond to warm leads, take follow-up calls, organize face-to-face meetings and assist them along the process to become partners of Plusdental
- You will build out our network by leveraging warm leads to get intros to further dentists
- You will help to strategically manage our pipeline of partners, when deciding which dentists and where to focus, ensuring our geographical targeting is balanced and our Clinic Managements onboarding capacity is effectively used
- You will coordinate with our Berlin-based Account Management team for partner onboarding and training in Berlin and you will onboard and train partners in France
- You help our partners to deliver the best possible clinic experience to our patients by providing on-site support when needed
- You ensure that our processes and instructions are provided to clinics promptly
Who we are looking for
- You have already gathered work experience in an equivalent role
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- You speak French at a native level and you are fluent in English (German is a plus but not mandatory)
- You are willing to travel
What we offer you
- Your contribution: Be part of the decisive growth phase of one of the fastest growing MedTech start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your employee benefits: an attractive salary package, four-figure bonus payments for referring new employees, discounts on our aligners for you and your friends.
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an education budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities, and growing!)
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
PlusDental at a glance
PlusDental focuses on Medical, Medical Devices, and E Health . Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PlusDental has raised $42M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.