Giving you a brighter smile by aligning your teeth with invisible splints
Team Lead B2C Sales - International (m/f/d*)
PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
We are looking for a Team Lead Sales - International (m/f/d) for our Headquarters in Berlin to take over the management of our 5 - 10 -people Customer Service - Sales Team.
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible for the establishment and strategic development of our Customer Service - Sales Team (personnel selection, induction of new employees, employee development)
- You make sure that our customers feel well-advised throughout the entire sales journey
- You define ambitious goals and take all necessary measures to achieve them, together with your employees
- You train and motivate your team and pass on your knowledge by creating and managing analyses, reports and Sales projects
- You will be actively involved in the optimization of existing sales processes and provide active support in the implementation of new software/tools to increase conversion rates
- You call patients after they have received their treatment plan (no cold calls), and convince them with in-depth knowledge of how our product can help them achieve a more beautiful smile.
- You manage to create a personal customer experience and a natural dialogue that sells a treatment, that with all its advantages is not available anywhere else on the market.
Who we are looking for
- You have relevant experience in the field of B2C sales and can demonstrate initial management experience
- You have proven yourself in escalation management and have already coordinated interdepartmental coordination processes
- You have strong communication skills and an empathetic sales approach
- You have the ability to motivate a sales team to top performance
- You offer a structured, proactive working style and a strong technical affinity
- You are able to identify problems independently, to develop solutions and to implement them
- You speak English fluently, other European languages are a plus!
- You have interest in learning more about aesthetic dentistry.
- You are able to multitask in a rapidly developing and changing sales setup
What we offer you
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
PlusDental at a glance
PlusDental focuses on Medical, Medical Devices, and E Health . Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PlusDental has raised $42M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.