Giving you a brighter smile by aligning your teeth with invisible splints
(ENG) Motion Designer (m/f/d*)
PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
As a Motion Designer (m/f/d) you work on the latest digital advertising campaigns that create enthusiasm on social networks to give people the most beautiful smile. The position is located at our HQ in Berlin.
What you'll be doing
- You are responsible for the conception and development of high-quality motion content (2D/3D) for online, mobile, and social media campaigns
- You are working closely with the Creative team and stakeholders from other departments in the company
- You will independently manage projects, from briefing to implementation with a high attention to detail
Who we are looking for
- You have several years of experience in the fields of communication design, visual communication or brand identity design
- You have excellent animation skills and are proficient in using Adobe CC, especially Adobe Premiere Pro
- You can demonstrate a deep understanding of at least one of the following tools: After Effects, Maya, Blender, Fusion
- You have gained experience in a multidisciplinary in-house team or in an agency environment
- You have an innovative mindset and the ability to reinvent ads using material that is already provided
- You offer an aesthetic understanding of the brand and a high degree of autonomy in the execution of projects
- You have very good German and English skills
What we offer you
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
PlusDental at a glance
PlusDental focuses on Medical, Medical Devices, and E Health . Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PlusDental has raised $42M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.