Giving you a brighter smile by aligning your teeth with invisible splints
Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d*) - Internship
PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d*), you will make an important contribution and will be able to work directly with the Senior Management of PlusDental. You will gain valuable insights into the startup world and excellent internal and external development opportunities. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
What you'll be doing
- You develop a deep understanding of the business and the industry by performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- You get to know different challenges, functions, roles and processes, and work with different stakeholders to shape and maintain our rapid growth - a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- You assist in different business development actives (e.g, build client relationships or expand our product portfolio
- You work across all departments and closely with different stakeholders to support the successful delivery of end to end cross-functional projects (such as new market entry, new products, new business models)
Who we are looking for
- You have a Master’s degree from a top tier university
- You ideally gained first work experience in Consulting (like an internship)
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic and result-oriented work environment
- You are proactive and have a self-starter mentality with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- You are able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You have an outstanding analytical mindset and a structured way of thinking
- You have excellent English skills, German skills are a plus
What we offer you
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
PlusDental at a glance
PlusDental focuses on Medical, Medical Devices, and E Health . Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PlusDental has raised $42M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.