Venture Development Manager (m/f/d*)
PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 250 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
As Venture Development Manager (m/f/d*) you are in charge of driving the rollout of further products, in order to push PlusDental's growth even further. The role is based in our Berlin HQ office.
What you'll be doing
- You develop a deep understanding of the business and the industry by performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyse
- You perform research and analysis, develop business cases and project plans and drive the rollout of further products
- You identify strategic opportunities to drive PlusDental's product expansion
- You work across all departments and closely with the management team to ensure execution and successful delivery of end to end cross-functional projects (such as new market entry, new products, new business models)
Who we are looking for
- You have an advanced degree in Business and Economics, Finance, Health Economics, or related fields from an acclaimed university
- Ideally, you offer first experience in business development and/or project management from a consulting, investment banking, venture-capital or high-growth & fast-paced startup environment
- You are proactive and have a self-starter mentality with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- You are able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You have an outstanding analytical mindset and a structured way of thinking
- You have excellent English skills, German skills are a plus
What we offer you
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
PlusDental at a glance
PlusDental focuses on Medical, Medical Devices, and E Health . Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PlusDental has raised $42M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.