Giving you a brighter smile by aligning your teeth with invisible splints
Product Manager (m/f/d*)
PlusDental has made its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 200 satisfied employees from more that 40 different countries, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
To strengthen our team in Berlin we are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d), who wants to leave a mark with and at PlusDental!
What you'll be doing:
- Translate user and stakeholder needs into sharply defined features balancing technical capabilities with business needs
- Work closely with key stakeholders across several departments to define the product roadmap, ensuring your top priorities are aligned with this roadmap
- Lead product feature design from start to finish, including exploration, research, specification, development, and launch
- Make prioritization decisions based on a deep understanding of what’s important and highest impact, weigh trade-offs, and mitigate risk
- Validate your decisions based on data by using A/B tests, funnel analysis, heatmaps, qualitative/quantitative user research or user interviews
- Be part of a cross-functional team consisting of Product, IT, QA and Design and work in an agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in product management in a dynamic environment, ideally B2C
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent experience
- Track record of working cross-functionally to drive alignment and results
- Being strong on creating clear specifications, prioritizing and organizing sprints
- Effective communicator, clearly able to articulate the rationale behind your decisions to your team, company leadership, and other stakeholders
- Take ownership and initiative, make it a priority to know your users, stakeholders and the business in order to contribute to its growth
- Strong experience in stakeholder management
- Very analytical with a strong focus on the user
- Track record in releasing digital products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where strong ownership and comfort with ambiguity are essential
What we offer you:
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
PlusDental at a glance
PlusDental focuses on Medical, Medical Devices, and E Health . Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PlusDental has raised $42M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.