Giving you a brighter smile by aligning your teeth with invisible splints
Chief Marketing Officer - CMO (m/f/d*)
PlusDental has made it its mission to democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centers and partner dentists throughout Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK and Spain and over 250 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
Since our launch in 2017, we have achieved outstanding things and want to continue to use our momentum as one of the fastest growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe. With a strong foundation in the German start-up scene and dynamic partners in dentistry, we meet the highest medical standards and thus open the doors to state-of-the-art dental technology for our customers.
- As a member of the management team, you will define, shape and implement initiatives to grow PlusDental into the largest European Med-Tech company
- Your areas of responsibility include Europe-wide brand strategy, performance marketing, TV, offline marketing, partner acquisition, corporate communications, PR and content.
- You are responsible for all performance and non-performance marketing channels such as SEM, Paid Social, Retargeting, PR, Video, and Events
- You will lead the marketing and creative teams (15 with 4 direct reports) and will be responsible for their management and further development
- You will own personnel and budget planning, deciding whether and with which external agencies (e.g. PR, performance) we work with
- Continue to drive and shape PlusDental’s brand as the #1 quality leader in our markets
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, Customer Service, and Clinic Operations to create the best possible patient experience and performance
- You work collaboratively with business leaders to create and communicate vision, strategy, image and brand message across all levels of PlusDental
- You have multiple years of professional experience (8+) ideally in a fast-paced start-up
- You have strong experience across the entire marketing mix, strategy development, and budget management
- At least 2 years of leadership experience as a Director, CMO or VP
- You have already worked with annual budgets in the single-digit million range and successfully achieved growth targets
- You have a strong focus on data analysis methods and analytics tools. You use KPIs to evaluate your success, which you also require for your team
- You are highly motivated and you inspire the team with vision and creativity
- You are fluent in English, German is a big plus
What we offer you:
- Your contribution: take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing MedTech-Start-ups in Europe
- Your work-life balance: a family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours and unlimited home office days
- Your company benefits: a competitive salary package, a 4 digit Referral reward for helping us bring the best talents to our Team, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, more net from the gross wage thanks to Hrmony, our digital food subsidy program and up to 75% discount in partner companies such as Urban Sports Club, Expedia, AboutYou, and many more
- Your personal and professional development: an award-winning feedback cycle combined with an educational budget for internal and external training opportunities (such as language courses, leadership training, leadership mentoring)
- Your life at PlusDental: an international and dynamic team (40 nationalities and counting!), regular team and company events, your choice of work equipment, a modern working space with air conditioning and a rooftop terrace, and a fully stocked kitchen with breakfast options, fresh fruits, soft drinks and Friday Beer
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
PlusDental at a glance
PlusDental focuses on Medical, Medical Devices, and E Health . Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PlusDental has raised $42M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.