Plume is the backbone of the services customers demand from operators
Senior Software Engineer => API
Join a small team of highly skilled engineers to build fun and innovative features using Node.js, GraphQL, MongoDB, Kafka, and AWS infrastructure (i.e., ECS, Lambda, API Gateway).
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to gather requirements, design, implement, and test software.
- Work on a wide range of features and microservices including but not limited to: provisioning customer accounts, configuring Wi-Fi features, e-commerce, SSO, big data, scale, and infrastructure.
- Be a feature lead and establish project ownership with creative freedom along the way.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and support production clouds across the globe.
- Passionate about delivering high quality software by writing clean code and leveraging test automation.
- Experience integrating microservices via REST and asynchronous messaging.
- Enjoy blurring the lines between software engineer, QA, and DevOps.
- Real world experience with exception handling, logging, load testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
Plume Design at a glance
Plume Design focuses on Internet Service Providers and Cloud Data Services. Their company has offices in Palo Alto. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Plume Design has raised $37.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2017.