Plume is the backbone of the services customers demand from operators
Sr. Product Solutions Engineer
Our Product Engineers are expected to work hand-in-hand with the product, sales, engineering and customer to implement Plume’s cloud based services across a wide scale network. This job requires close coordination with the engineering team to find innovative ways to solve problems that are unique and scalable to each customer.
Plume uniquely provides opportunities for technical sales engineer to be involved in the entire full technology stack, including modification of low level driver code, massive big data processing and analytics, and a beautiful end customer mobile app experience. Most of our transactions with customers focus on cloud based service deployments and outstanding end customer experience through our mobile app.
- Provide design and systems engineering configurations for integration of Plume’s systems with customer networks
- Participate in the development and support of presentations for customers and partners explaining the details of the Plume solution
- Provide prompt local and remote support for Proof of Concept (PoC), lab & field trials and deployment ramp up for ISPs and retail partners
- Work directly with engineering teams to develop workflows and requirements for integration of Plume’s cloud system with ISP back office systems
- Understand and effectively utilize Plume resources for delivery of key customer features by committed customer dates
- Coordinate and implement ISP product installations and integrations by understanding and documenting customer requirements in advance system evaluations
- Understand business requirements involved with technical account strategy
- Research and stay up to date on the most recent industry standards and trends, emerging technology in network and server engineering, and have fundamental understanding of the principles of networking and cloud architectures
- Hands on experience in configuration of software and hardware including systems, cloud services and networking equipment
- Experience working with large entities deploying large scale SaaS networks to millions of end points
- Track record of developing and maintaining communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- 5+ years related experience working with network, security and/or web technologies
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- In-depth industry knowledge and understanding of SDN and wireless technologies, solutions and product offerings preferred
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
Plume Design at a glance
Plume Design focuses on Internet Service Providers and Cloud Data Services. Their company has offices in Palo Alto. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Plume Design has raised $37.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2017.