Executive-quality coaching for all leaders
Account Manager$50k – $60k • 0.001% – 0.05%
An Account Manager at Pluma is responsible for building relationships with strategic accounts, intimately understanding the business needs and strategies of their assigned accounts and driving successful advancement of upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
You will report to a Senior Account Manager and assist in all day-to-day duties involved in managing our portfolio of accounts, ranging from small regional businesses to Fortune 100 industry leaders. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who has a track record of success, possesses the organizational skills to manage dozens of key partnerships, and is ready to hit the ground running in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher.
• 3-8 years of client-facing Account Management experience within Enterprise Software.
• Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office products with a fundamental understanding of data analysis using Microsoft Excel.
• Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
• Analytical approach to sales and decision-making processes.
• A passion for professional development and helping people grow.
• Proactive - able to work independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer-facing experience.
• Work with our partners in order to maintain and expand Pluma’s business within assigned customer accounts.
• Develop and execute sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
• Demonstrate and clearly differentiate the product from the competition, focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition.
• Generate sales and marketing material.
• Analyze historical participant and organizational data in order to generate white papers and research material.
• Work with the Business Development Team to provide support in the onboarding process of new client accounts.
• Competitive salary.
• Medical and dental benefits.
• Stock options at a well-funded early-stage startup with great traction.
• Flexibility and autonomy.
Pluma is a digital executive coaching and professional development platform for new and emerging leaders. We work primarily with Fortune 1000 companies to deliver measurable, scalable and personalized professional development and support to new and emerging managers in the workplace. We work with experts in human resources, learning and development and enterprise to deliver an incredible experience that creates lasting value for our clients and partners. Together we are building the next generation of leaders and managers.
Your health and the health of your family matters to us. We offer medical insurance to help you take care of yourself and those you love.
We offer flexible vacation and PTO, celebrate 12 company holidays each year, and provide up to four weeks of paid parental leave for new parents.
Share in our success
All employees receive equity in Pluma.
Food and drink
Enjoy a wide range of snacks and drinks in our well-stocked kitchen. We also enjoy the occasional special parties and happy hours.
Grow with us
Professional development is important to us, and we always make sure our team benefits from our best-in-class product.
We offer competitive compensation with ample opportunity for growth.
Pluma at a glance
Pluma focuses on Human Resources, Technology, Training, Corporate Training, and Behavioural Science. Their company has offices in San Francisco, San Francisco Bay Area, Phoenix, San Mateo, and Scottsdale. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.