API platform for Voice call & SMS
Technical Support Lead
As part of this role you will:
• Lead, schedule, and coordinate daily work, meetings, and projects relevant to the team and unit
• Be on top of the Plivo products, offerings and day to day business operations
• Focus on customer satisfaction, technical proficiency, timeliness of support delivery and understanding customer needs around speed, quality and value
• Drive support excellence initiatives to enhance customer's support experience
• Prepare business continuity plan from support delivery perspective
• Be responsible to assess employees’ performance on a regular basis
• Ensure team members develop their professional skills through active participation in relevant events, training, mentoring and communities
• Manage high priority escalations with finesse. Take charge of the situation at your level and respond to escalated customer cases in a timely manner, ensuring appropriate resources are assigned; engage directly with customers, internal escalation/ engineering teams, upper management, and ensure robust status communication
Great healthcare, dental, & vision benefits.
Competitive salary & equity packages.
Endless supply of snacks and beverages of your choice.
Informal work style & open culture
Choose your own work environment (Mac/Linux & Monitors).
Be part of fun, smart, passionate multi-cultural & merit-driven team.
Plivo at a glance
Plivo focuses on Mobile, Cloud Computing, Telecommunications, Audio, and Developer APIs. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Austin, and Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Plivo has raised $1.75M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2012.