Simpler, smarter property repairs, maintenance and management
Chief Editor£40k – £50k
We are now looking for a hands-on Chief Editor who will oversee content generation at Plentific.
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar
- Write unique, relevant and detailed articles for the Plentific Academy and Blog
- Write comprehensive guides and other educational content
- Send out weekly newsletters to customers and professionals
- Degree in languages, journalism, communications or other relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience in an editorial capacity at a high-traffic UK website
- Experience in managing in-house and external writers
- Knowledge and experience in writing SEO compliant copy
- Clean, logical and engaging writing style
- Clinically detail oriented person with a good dose of perfectionism
What we offer:
- A fast-paced yet fun office atmosphere
- Possibly the best coffee in town
- A highly multi-cultural team environment
If this sounds interesting and you have the chops, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com together with some writing samples.
Plentific at a glance
Plentific focuses on SaaS, Real Estate, Marketplaces, Technology, and Property Management. Their company has offices in Turkey, London, and Germany. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Plentific has raised $1.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2014.