Social music streaming
Senior iOS Engineer$125k – $175k • 0.5% – 1.0%
What you will be doing
* Designing and implementing new user-facing features in our flagship iOS app.
* Collaborating with the design team to create innovative user experiences.
* Releasing iteratively in an agile software development environment.
* Collaborating closely with the server team and the product team to define and implement features.
What you need to work with us
* 3+ years of experience with iOS & Swift
* Knowledge of Core Data, Core Animation, Core Audio, Core Graphics, UIKit, GCD (grand central dispatch) and REST APIs.
* A hunger to learn (about code, tech, and yourself).
* A hunger to build (apps, code, and most importantly: a blisteringly awesome development team).
What would make you stand out
* iOS UI Testing experience (Appium, XCUITest, UIAutomation)
* Considerable programming experience with Objective C and Swift.
* Experience with Android (you didn’t think we’re going to stop with just an iOS app, did you?)to
* Ability to be an high powered engineer who strives to understand the toughest problems and propose creative solutions.
* Passion for creating high quality mobile apps.
* MVP application design and complex reactive touch-based UI experience.
* A love of music
Playlist at a glance
Playlist focuses on Digital Media, Digital Entertainment, Music Services, and Social Network. Their company has offices in Palo Alto. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Playlist has raised $2.415M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2015.