Continuous Deployment Cloud Hosting
D&I Recruitment Manager
We are a product minded innovative and ambitious company thriving in the DevOps cloud industry.
We are a fully distributed startup in hyper-growth mode and with a global reach that spans frontiers and we hired 150+ people over the last 36 months, worldwide.
As we rapidly scale, we need to keep pace with high growth needs for hiring while providing an inclusive and differentiated work environment.
You are a technical recruiter with real-world, hands-on experience with online and offline sourcing.
You are forward-thinking, always aiming for enhancements and efficiency.
This is a role creation that will allow you to combine your passion for technical hiring and designing company policies that promote diversity and equality. This new role will drive a significant impact and have high visibility internally.
Reporting to the VP People Ops, your main responsibility is to drive the company’s full-cycle global recruitment activity and its ambitious diversity and inclusion strategy:
- create, lead and animate the company’s diversity program
- work with hiring managers to understand specific needs
- write compliant job descriptions
- define and develop effective recruiting strategies
- create positive actions to support under-represented groups and be the voice of our brand at various events
- build hiring plans that provide equal opportunities to all candidates
- develop sourcing plans to fill open positions and strategies to create a consistent pipeline of candidates for certain positions
- champion candidate experience throughout all steps of the hiring process
- implement diversity and inclusion and recruitment metrics
- provide internal training and coaching on recruiting and selection
Keys to being the right fit for this position
- 3+ years of global technical recruiting experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing diversity and inclusion awareness
- experience using Greenhouse is a plus
- flexible and capable of progressing quickly in a fast-paced environment
- capacity to travel regularly
- collaborative attitude
- capacity to work with highly international teams located on different time zones
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- rigorous and reactive
- autonomous and proactive
- you can be based anywhere (but preferably working Americas’ or EMEA timezone) and can work remotely
- technical and programming knowledge is a definite plus
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University, The British Council, and Lufthansa.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble, and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.